15 January 2011

Transformed children's board book

This past week I decided to try a new project for the anniversary of my son Tucker and daughter-in-law, Michelle.   I bought an old children's board book from a second hand store and re-purposed it into this little book for them as they celebrate their 3rd anniversary.  The photos are shots I took and I tried my hand at writing the text as well.  I learned a lot during the process and will do things a little differently next time around.  I think, even with all its flaws, it has a charm and appeal to it.  I get a sense of it being an old and well loved book that has been handled a great deal.


2 comments:

  1. Nice job Mike, it came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it DID turn out great! such a special book to have.. Thank you SO SO Much !

    ReplyDelete